Reasons To Love Spring

If you've been reading my blog for a while - or even just had a quick look through my content - I'm sure you're all well aware that I'm an Autumn/Winter girl at heart. The colder, darker months are my favourite time of year because I love the golden tones of Autumn and the frosty, snowy winter days. I do also enjoy Summer as I feel everyone is in such a happy mood at that time of year and it's definitely the least stressful time of year😄. For me, Spring has always been the forgotten season, the one pushed to the side for all the others. This year however, I have decided to embrace and be more grateful for Spring time. It was around this time last year when things started really changing because of Covid-19 and despite those initial feelings of uncertainty and worry over what was going to happen/what was happening to the world, Spring time last year actually turned out to be a time where I spent time with my family and appreciating other things that I hadn't really considered/had taken for granted until then.

For today's blog post, I thought I'd just share my newfound appreciation for Spring time by sharing some reasons to love this time of year!


  1. The sun rises earlier in the morning which means waking up to some light in the mornings. I always feel more productive when the mornings are lighter because it makes me want to actually get out of bed and get stuff done. Plus, as the sun sets later in the evening, the days are also longer.
  2. Due to the fact that there are more light hours in the day, when I start and finish placement, it's still light outside rather than starting and ending my days in the dark.
  3. It starts to get a little bit warmer and the weather a little nice which means more time can be spent outside going for bike rides, or walks, or just reading out in the sunshine.
  4. Spring Break. When I was younger, the Spring break was always a time of year I loved. I always enjoyed getting outside for more walks or going swimming at the local pool then getting lunch from the salad bar at Morrisons😄.
  5. The fields are full of cute, newly born lambs! 
  6. I can take my home workouts outside. I often feel more into the workout when I'm doing it outside in the fresh air.
  7. Flowers start appearing and everywhere looks much more bright and colourful.
  8. There are more birds chirping in the mornings which always brings me happy memories of sunny days.
  9. Strawberries are in season which always makes me happy as strawberries are my favourite fruit.
  10. Summer time is just around the corner which is also something to look forward to.

What do you love about Springtime?

Bye for now, xo


Comments

Popular Posts