Things I Want To Do This Autumn

One of my favourite seasons is now officially upon us! I had always had it in my head that Autumn began in October but a quick fact check to the ever trusty google told me that Autumn actually began on the 23rd of September. (Although also according to google, Winter doesn't begin until the 22nd of December, but I'll probably still always treat the beginning of Winter as the 1st of December😄).

With it now being Autumn, I thought I'd make a list of a few of the things I would like to try and do this year before the season's up.


Go to a pumpkin patch - This is something I have always wanted to do and every year I say that it will be the year I actually do go to one but then I never do. This year however, I'm going to try and make more of an effort to set aside a day to make my way to a proper outdoor pumpkin patch and pick my own pumpkin. My friends and I have all come together and decided that we'll all go together, pick our pumpkins and then attempt to carve them which should be fun.

Have a Halloween/horror movie night in with friends - An extension to my plan of going pumpkin picking with my friends ends with us all going back to someones house and to watch cheesy Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown; or watching horror movies while drinking hot chocolates, all snuggled into blankets.

Go to a fright night haunted house or do a cornfield maze - I feel like every year I see different celebrities posting about going to a haunted house type thing and it's something I'd quite like to do - even though I know for a fact i'll be terrified the whole time😄. If I chicken out of this, then I'd then like to try and find my way out of a cornfield maze because that seems like a Halloween-y activity.

Invest in some new cosy jumpers -  It's no secret that I much prefer Autumn/Winter clothes to summer ones. I prefer being in jumpers than t-shirts but since all my jumpers are pretty worn now - they've either stretched or shrunk from the wash and are all bobbly - I'd like to treat myself to some new jumpers for the season.

Decorate my room with some Autumnal decor - I love any excuse to decorate my room. Over the years, I've collected various little Autumnal decorations and pieces for my room that I can't wait to set out all my little decorations and make my room feel more cosy with some fairy lights for this season.

What's something you'd like to do this Autumn?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts