Notebook Haul


I’ve been really trying to come up with different blog ideas that aren’t just like all the usual ones I’ve posted in the past and when racking my brains trying to come up with something I thought “why not blog about something you love” and I love collecting different notebooks, so I thought I'd just write about that!๐Ÿ˜„ This post isn't particularly interesting, but if you're like me and love a good notebook, maybe you'll see some you like here. I've included links whenever I could.

I have lots of different notebooks even though I don’t actually use them all (yet!). I’m always drawn to pretty looking ones whenever I’m out shopping and I’ve also been gifted notebooks on different occasions because everyone else knows just how much I love them. There’s not really anything particularly particularly exciting or interesting about all of the notebooks I’m going to show and I’ll understand completely if a lot of people end up not reading this post๐Ÿ˜„

*********************


This is more of a diary/planner than a notebook but I love it. I got it while on a trip in London a few years ago. The design of this book is what caught my eye. I haven’t actually used it yet but I think I’m going to save it to use for the future.

*********************

*The other two notebooks were gifts and so I’m not too sure where they’re from*

These are are typical notebooks on the inside. I love them for their outer design.

*********************


*I got both of these notebooks from ‘The Works’ but I can’t find a link for the second notebook.*

These were two notebooks that I had planned on using at uni to take notes during lectures but I ended up not doing that๐Ÿ˜„. For the ‘everyday is a fresh start’ notebook, I had been using it to write “to do lists” in so that I could keep track of everything I needed to do for uni. I haven’t used the second notebooks yet for anything but it looked pretty cute so I got it as well.

*********************

I got this from Accessorize years ago one time when I was out a shopping trip with my friends. I’m not sure if they still sell it but they do lots of other cute notebooks. This is possibly my top favourite notebook but mostly for the fact that I’ve been using it to write down random happy memories every year since I bought it. I also think it’s a very pretty looking book on the outside too.

*********************

The Cancer star sign notebook is one I got from Matalan at Christmas time. I think it’s such a cute little book and the outer edges of the page are a shiny rose gold colour which I love!

The ‘Today is a new day’ notebook is from WHSmith, I got it in a clearance section so I’m not too sure if it’s still sold there. What I love about this book is that it isn’t just a notebook, there’s a section full of pages of ‘to do lists’; another section where you write down weekly goals; another for writing about 3 good things that happened that day; and a section for general note-taking. I love it so much!

*********************

I’ve definitely got way more notebooks than I actually need but I love having lots of different kinds and styles; ones that look really cool or pretty๐Ÿ˜„

What’s something random that you like to collect?

Bye for now, xo



Comments

Popular Posts