Rambling Update

Hello everyone! Long time no blog post😄




I can't actually believe that it's December already! It felt like the month of January was longer than the whole rest of the year put together. I don't even know where November went! I had so many October/Halloween blog posts planned but I never got around to finishing them. Guess I'll just need to save them for next year. Now we're back at my favourite time of the year! I've already got my Christmas decorations up (they were up on the first of December of course). 
Everywhere's starting to look really cute and christmassy and I'm loving it! I've already been to various garden centres multiple times just to see all the Christmas-ness. Christmas markets have also been going up in different places which I also love.


I've just recently finished up my first semester of second year at uni and it's now the holidays for me, although I can't imagine it being much of a holiday considering all the uni work I need to do over the break. I'm going to have a longer blog post about uni at some point, but I will say that so far second year has been, by far, better than first year. I'm feeling so much better about uni now than I was at this time last year. 

I really don't have that much else to mention, I haven't actually been doing a whole lot apart from uni work and going to actual work😄

I've got a few blog posts in mind that I'm determined to make the time to write and post! so until then

Bye for now, xo




Comments

Popular Posts