Garden Centre Adventures


One of my favourite things to do at this time is visit as many garden centres as I possibly can. The other day, I took my brother out for lunch at one of the garden centres close to where we live. We actually got what was called a 'big breakfast' which was basically a full English breakfast. It was really good, but I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach since I was full after halfway through. It was such a cozy atmosphere and the sun was shining in through the window (not too long before that it had been heavily raining!)

We then went to another, different garden centre to look at all the Christmas decorations. This garden centre always goes full out at Christmas time with decorating and always puts me in a festive mood. It's called Silverbirch and is located in Clyde Valley in Scotland. I you're ever visiting near there around this time and love Christmas, I'd definitely recommend paying a visit. The main building (greenhouse?) of the garden centre is split into three different areas and each area has tons of different Christmas decorations and lights and trees. It's pretty much a Christmas wonderland and I definitely hope my future home has as many decorations and lights as Silverbirch does! 

There is also a little cafe in a separate small building which is also very cute and cosy. Everything there is a little bit on the pricey side (it's probably worth it, I'm just cheap😄) so I mostly go to just have a look around, but it's all very lovely.



The picture doesn't even do it justice of just how pretty and magical it looks. I was rushing to get a picture before more people came through.

After having a look around everything in Silverbirch, we then went to yet another  garden centre. This one is called Dobbies and they do, in my opinion, some of the best hot chocolate and shortbread I've ever had so of course I had to end this cozy Christmassy day by getting a hot chocolate and shortbread! We had a little quick look around the garden centre before getting our drinks. There were Christmas songs playing in the background and I was definitely feeling in the Christmas mood after it all.

Ignore the writing, I forgot to save the picture before adding the writing😄

It was such a lovely little christmassy day.

Bye for now, xo



Comments

Popular Posts