January Playlist 2018

January felt longer than the whole of 2017! (So much so that I hadn’t even realised that it’s now the 3rd of February) But I’m not really complaining because I’m always wishing for time to slow down, but geeeze it was a long month! Since starting back at uni at the beginning of January, I’ve been listening to a lot of music on my train rides so I thought I’d put together a playlist of all my most listened to songs of January. 


  • Freedom! ‘90 - George Michael 
  • Supernova - Ansel Elgort 
  • Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
  • Rewrite The Stars - Zac Efron and Zendaya 
  • River - Eminem (ft. Ed Sheeran)
  • Come As You Are - Nirvana 
  • The Surrey With The Fringe On Top - from the musical Oklahoma!
  • Zombie - The Cranberries 
  • Robbers - The 1975
  • The Scientist - Coldplay 
  • Fireworks - First Aid Kit
  • Make a Liar Out of Me - Striking  Matches
  • My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
  • Hotel California - The Eagles 
  • More Than Words - Extreme

What songs did you enjoy during January?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts