Why I Love Winter

Autum/Winter time are my two most favourite seasons. To me, everything always seems that little bit better during this time of year. I thought I'd share my reasons for loving winter:





  • Christmas - Christmas time is my favourite time of the year. Everything feels so magical and I can really go to town with decorating and getting everything to look all Christmassy. My favourite part about Christmas is the build up, all the days leading up to Christmas. I also love buying presents for my friends and family, picking out things that I know they'll like or will make them laugh (joke gifts are my speciality haha). Everything just looks so cute and cozy during Christmas time.
  • The colder weather - My body really does not like heat/being too warm which is why this time of the year is just perfect. It's cold outside which means frosty mornings and the chance of snow. I love when its cold outside but the sun is still shining and you can go on winter walks wrapped up in hats and scarves. I also love when it snows (as long as I have no where to be😄)
  • Inspiration - I feel like I'm more inspired this time of year to do things. Like I've got a full list of blog post ideas (and some posts already scheduled to go up later in the month). And I've got a little list of things I'd like to get done before the year ends. Maybe it's just because it's now December and so I try to cram in so much before the year ends.
  • Everywhere looks so pretty - Shops decorate for Christmas, Christmas markets start popping up, everywhere starts to become decorated outside, there's cute Christmas lights up almost everywhere you look. Overall, everything just feels a lot more cosier.
  • Cozy comfort clothes - I always feel more comfortable in more clothes so I love wearing big jumpers and coats whenever I go out.
  • Everything feels more magical - Maybe it's because Christmas will be fast approaching or because frost/snow sparkles in the sun, but this time of year just has a certain magical quality to it that I love!


What are some of the things you enjoy about winter?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts