Christmas Playlist



Christmas music in general is possibly my favourite music to listen to, especially as Christmas Time is my favourite time of the year! I thought I’d share with you my Christmas playlist (or at least my top 20 Christmas songs as my Christmas playlist is huge!!)

  • Do They Know it’s Christmas? - Band Aid (the original 1984 version)
  • Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill
  • Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon and Yoko Ono
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard 
  • Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
  • White Christmas - Bing Cosby
  • Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee 
  • Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys 
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  • Fairytale of New York - The Pogues 
  • Lonely This Christmas - Mud
  • Last Christmas - Wham!
  • Feliz Navidad - Michael Bublè (ft. Thalia) 
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra 
  • Step Into Christmas - Elton John
  • A Spaceman Came Travelling - Chris De Burgh
  • Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
  • It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams 
  • It’s Christmas Time - Status Quo
  • It’s Beginning to Look a Like Christmas - Johnny Mathis

What’s your favourite Christmas Song?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts