Christmas Decorating



One of my most favourite things about this time of year is getting to decorate! I love all the lights and sparkles, it just makes everywhere seem more cozy and magical. Near the middle of this year I got my room fully redecorated and completely changed to what it had been before and so I had been really looking forward to see how I could decorate this new room. I've hung lights in various places such as over some shelves and across my window.






With the way my room now is, there's less places (i.e. bookshelves, shelves, etc) where I can put my little ornaments and bits&bobs so I cleared a space on my drawer top and turned it into a little Christmas feature. Almost all of my decorations are ones that I've had since I was little.


I really love Christmas lights and sparkly Christmas tree baubles.




My family have kept pretty much every Christmas decoration we've ever bought over the years! These are two of my favourites! They were really meant to go outside, but we've always just kept them inside to make indoors feel ever more cozy and Christmassy!




This post has really just been a few pictures of various Christmas related things 😄 I love Christmas decorations and decorating (and also seeing how other people decorate).


Hope this post makes you feel a little Christmassy!

Bye for now, xo




Comments

Popular Posts