Five Facts About Me


To be completely honest, this probably should have been one of my first posts on my blog but I think I was just so desperate to get into blogging that I just completely skipped the whole “getting-to-know-me” type post. 

As I want to remain anonymous, I’ll leave out any especially personal details but I still want to give you (whoever’s reading this) a chance to kind of get to know me a little. 




  1. I love playing guitar. It’s probably one of my most favourite things to do. I’ve been playing the guitar for over 7 years now and am mostly self-taught. I went to lessons for a few years but while I gained lots of important knowledge about the instrument and with music itself, I felt like lessons were holding me back as I had to stick to the songs in the books I was given rather than playing songs I actually really enjoyed playing. So as much as I loved lessons at the time, it was really the best decision to just leave and work out songs on my own (or from the help of YouTube videos!) But I love making up my own songs/writing my own music and I think having lessons had really helped with the whole musical writing process. 

  1. I’m in my first year at university studying to become a primary school teacher. Before starting uni I felt 100% confident that this is what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, teach little ones. However, since starting I’ve been questioning whether this really is something I want to do. When I helped out in primary schools before, I was sure that teaching children was where my passions lay so I think as the course goes on and starts to focus more on primary education and I get to go out on placement to actual primary schools, I’ll find my passion for it again. I think uni’s just really been more overwhelming than I’d imagined it was going to be and that’s what’s distracted me from learning about the very thing I want to do (I hope!)

  1. I used to be an acrobatic gymnast. I did gymnastics for about 8 years all together and gained many badges and rewards in that. I loved gymnastics and the only reason I stopped was because I simply didn’t have the time I wanted for it anymore and my class was moving onto competing in bigger competitions that I definitely didn’t have the time to train for. But gymnastics was one of the things I used to love doing the most. I was very sad at the time to have to leave it all behind, but it was a great experience and I loved every minute of it. 

  1. I absolutely love and adore animals! Over the years I’ve had: fish, rabbits, hamsters and guinea-pigs as pets and I used to walk my neighbours dog since we’ve never had a dog in my family. I’m allergic to cats which also means looking after a cat is out of the picture. I currently have a hamster and 3 guinea pigs and I love and adore each one of them as though they were my actual children😄I used to do volunteer work in a petting zoo type place that kept many different animals such as rabbits, guinea-pigs, donkeys, chickens, pigs, different birds, and much more. I loved helping out and showing children all the different animals and giving them one of the small animals to hold. All the animals were so well cared for and loved the attention (especially Bernie the donkey!) 
(That's my lovely little hamster after he'd just woken up from a nap! I don't have any good pictures of my three piggies)

  1. I’m a huge movie and music fan. Even if the movie isn’t exactly the best or a song isn’t quite to my taste, I still appreciate all the work that would have went into them. I love finding out the “behind the scenes” to movies because I’m always fascinated to know how they were made and the set designing and the various different techniques used for the things that go on in movies. Have you ever sat through the full credits of a movie once the film is finished? So many people are involved in the movie making process, it’s crazy! I love music too and all that goes into making a hit song (or really just any song). I never like to say that I don’t like a certain song (even though there’s many songs I feel I “don’t like”) but the artist would have most likely poured everything they had into a song and I can appreciate how hard it must be to try and please everyone. Luckily though there’s only very few songs I perhaps don’t enjoy as much but there way way WAY more songs that I love to listen to. 
(That's part of my DVD collection. I really do love movies😄)

So there we have it, five facts about me! 


Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts