Current Favourite Songs


I’m a huge music lover and since I always love to find out what other people are listening to, I thought I’d share my own list of 20 songs I’m currently loving at the moment. Maybe you’ll finds song that you hadn’t really listened to before and love it too! 

  • Eclipse - Pink Floyd
  • Layla - Eric Clapton
  • Someday I’ll be Saturday Night - Bon Jovi 
  • Cry Baby - Demi Lovato
  • Estranged - Guns N’ Roses
  • Let Me Go - Avril Lavigne (ft. Chad Kroeger)
  • Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
  • Kiss Me - Lucy Hale
  • Thumbs - Sabrina Carpenter 
  • When You Love Someone - James TW
  • Out Loud - Gabbie Hanna
  • Mess is Mine - Vance Joy
  • Love Test - The Growlers
  • Written in the Stars - The Girl and the Dreamcatcher 
  • A Thousand Years - Christina Perri 
  • Secrets - OneRepublic
  • Immortals - Fall Out Boy
  • The Winner Takes it All - ABBA
  • Life on Mars - David Bowie
  • Fearless - Taylor Swift

As you can probably see my music taste is very varied and I’ve been loving quite a bit of older songs recently. I would’ve listed the reasons why I love each song but that would make this blog post waaay too long haha! 

What songs are you loving at the moment?


Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts