Welcome to my blog!



Hello!

Creating a blog has been something I've wanted to do for a long time. A few years ago I attempted to blog on Tumblr but as time went on I felt that using Tumblr was perhaps not the best blogging website to use. Writing about various things that interested me was something that I really enjoyed doing. I love to write and take pictures so what better than a blog to put those two hobbies together!

I never created a proper website type blog before because it was something that I was quite nervous to do but I've just decided to go for it as it is something that's been on my mind for over a year now. I'll be posting things like favourites, book reviews, motivational posts and pretty much anything else that comes to mind; pretty much all my little thoughts!

My main goal is to create a happy little space on the internet.

Bye for now, xo

(p.s, blogging on an actual website may take me a little time to get used to as I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to computers and technology, but hopefully over time my blog will look not too bad!)

Comments

Popular Posts