Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween (it’s my second favourite time of the year after Christmas!)

On Halloween I love to carve pumpkins while watching Hocus Pocus to really get me into the Halloween spirit! I also really love to make homemade Halloween decorations. A few years ago I stuck leaves all over an old jar and when a candle gets put in it, the light shines through the leaves looked really autumnal. I also painted a pumpkin onto a jar and it glows when a candle is placed in it. 


An annual Halloween party gets thrown by one of my friends which is always brilliant! We all dress up and go full out for it because if you can't dress up full out on Halloween, then when can you?!

I kind of miss being younger and going out ‘Trick or Treating’ with my family, that was always fun! We used to walk up past a house that always looked abandoned and slightly haunted and my cousin would try to scare us by telling us the "true story" of what happened to everyone who lived in the house. The stories always contained some gruesome death and how there were ghosts haunting the grounds. The stories were always so obviously made up but myself and my younger cousin and sibling always ended up getting slightly spooked nonetheless.



Do you have any Halloween traditions? What’s your favourite things about Halloween?


Bye for now, xo

(p.s, the pictures have a watermark on them from when I used them for my Tumblr blog, but I didn't have a chance this year to take any new pictures so I'm using them again for this blog post)

Comments

Popular Posts