Halloween Decorating

Happy Halloween! 

I love having excuses to decorate - especially at Halloween and Christmas time! This year, I've actually had a theme to my decorating: pumpkins! I've found different pumpkin decorations from a variety of different places and have managed to find a space for them all. I love going to the shops at this time of year and having a little look around their Halloween section. I used to love watching Zoe Sugg's vlogs where she would go to ASDA or other places and buy Halloween decorations and make her place look very cosy and since then, I've also been putting up my own Halloween decorations. I thought I'd share them here on my blog!

I got these cute little pumpkin lights from ASDA years ago (they're actually more red than orange when it's darker but they're still super cute!)


I've got various assorted pumpkins in all differnt types, styles and sizes this year. The sparkly one closest to the camera on the right hand side was originally an all black pumpkin but because the furniture in my room is black it blended too much into it all so I added some glitter to it myself.  I think the whole little display is so cute and cosy which makes it perfect for this time of year!



The pumpkin jar was hand-painted/decorated a number of years ago now and I'm actually quite surprised that it's still holding up to this day 😄.

I've not really felt all that Halloween-y overall this year which is such a shame as it's one of my favourite times of year. I haven't even done that many Halloween related  this year either (aside from the usual pumpkin carving and watching of Hocus Pocus). It's times like there where I miss being younger and getting all dressed up to go go out trick-or-treating with my brother and cousins. That's why I love to make new Halloween traditions as an adult so that I can still enjoy the spooky season.

Hope you're all having a great Halloween! 

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts