July 2020 Playlist

I love music and practically every day of my life contains music in some form or another - whether its listening to it, playing songs on guitar, or singing really loudly (not very well might I add😄) just for the fun of it. I feel like the monthly playlists posts don't occur every month here on my blog because I either just listen to the same songs all the time, or just simply don't bother making a post so these posts really only come when I feel like it or when I've been listening to specific songs on repeat throughout the month.


  • Are You Bored Yet? - Wallows : This song has become one of my favourites. It's been on repeat almost every day this month.
  • Don't Be Sad - Scotty Sire : A song that I first listened to near the middle of the month that has also been played on repeat almost every day since.
  • Double Trouble - Will Ferrell & My Marianne : From the movie 'Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga'. 
  • Jaja Ding Dong - Will Ferrell & My Marianne : Such a fun song! (Also features in Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga').
  • Exile - Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver : Taylor's surprise album 'Folklore' dropped on the 24th of July and I love it!, it's definitely in my top 3 Taylor Swift albums. There are so many beautiful songs on this album. 'Exile' is my current favourite song from the album.
  • More Than Words - Extreme : Continues to be one of my all time favourite songs ever.
  • Ain't It Fun - Paramore
  • Underdog - You Me At Six
  • Vegetable - Radiohead
  • Magic - Rudy Mancuso & Maia Mitchell
  • Somebody To You - BANNERS
  • Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
  • Courage - Orianthi
  • That'll Be The Day - Buddy Holly
  • American Pie - Don McLean

What have you been listening to in July?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts