March 2020 Playlist

*This post is coming a little later than planned because I had forgotten about it until now😄


I haven't done a monthly playlist post since January 2018, which has actually been my only monthly playlist post ever😄. I think I though this was going to be something I'd do but it never actually happened. However, this month has been a pretty good month in terms of music and finding songs - old and new - to listen to. 

For this reason, I decided to create a blog post on the songs I had been listening to most last month:
  • This House Is Not For Sale - Bon Jovi
  • How You Remind Me - Nickelback
  • No Time To Die - Billie Eilish (& Finneas)
  • The Man - Taylor Swift
  • Times Like These - Foo Fighters
  • Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer 
  • Wires - Athlete
  • Creep - Radiohead
  • Where Are You Now - Honor Society
  • Holding On and Letting Go - Ross Copperman
  • The Living Years - Mike & The Mechanics
  • Fast Forward - You Me At Six
  • Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
  • Monster - Paramore
  • Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
  • Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
  • Rule The World - Take That
  • Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine
  • You're The Voice - John Farnham
  • These Days - Wallows

What did you listen to during March?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts