April 2020 Playlist

Another month over, another month spent listening to music. This month I've found myself listening to music more before going to sleep at night which is something I used to do when I was younger😄 

Here are my most played songs of this month.


  • Flattery - Aly&AJ
  • Don't Cry - Guns N' Roses
  • Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
  • July - Noah Cyrus
  • Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
  • Way Down We Go - Kaleo
  • Walk - Foo Fighters
  • Much Too Much - Lennon Stella
  • Bring Me To Life - Evanescence 
  • Love Of My Life (Live at Rock in Rio) - Queen
  • Take It Easy - Eagles
  • Space Between - Dove cameron and Sofia Carson
  • Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart - Marc Almond and Gene Pitney
  • Bloom - Paper Kites
  • Black Coffee Morning - Bluebiird

What have you been listening to this month?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts