A December To-Do List

It's finally my most favourite time of the whole year, CHRISTMAS! (I'd like to just apologise if you're not a Christmassy person, because my blog posts from now till the end of the month are probably only going to be Christmas related ones and I understand completely if you choose not to read them😄). Buuuut, since it is now the Christmas month and I've almost finished up with uni work for holidays, it's  almost about time to fully focus on getting into the Christmas spirit and what better way to do that than by creating a list of the fun-filled festive things I'd like to do this month!


Go to every garden centre
One of my absolute favourite things about this season is that the garden centres go all out for Christmas which I love! Near to where I live, there is a cluster of garden centres all really close to one another which means that you can properly make trip out of going to them. I'm planning a morning out with my brother where we'll go out for breakfast at one of the garden centres then have a little wander around it, and from there we can then just make our way around all of the other garden centres having a nosy at all of the wonderful Christmas decor.

Christmas Markets
I love the Christmas markets because they truly get you in the Christmas spirit. The Christmas markets near my uni have been set up since the middle of last month and in order to get to my uni campus, you need to walk past the market which I've been loving because it always put me in the festive mood. Now that uni is finished for Christmas, I'm excited to properly go to the Christmas markets and have a little wander round all the stalls.

Have a Christmas day out with friends
This is something I have already planned! Close to Christmas, my friends and I are going to Edinburgh and we've booked a hotel to stay at overnight so that we can really make the most of our day. Our plan is to dump our stuff at the hotel when we arrive, then spend the day wandering around the market and various little shops to get some last minute Christmas shopping done, then at night we're going to go for some cocktails. In the morning, if we're not feeling too rough from the night before, we'll go to a cute little cafe and have pancakes for breakfast. While we're in Edinburgh, we'll take lots of cute Christmassy pictures and have a really festive time. I can't wait!

Go ice skating outdoors
This is something I have always wanted to do at this time of year. I love ice skating and something about doing it outside around a huge Christmas tree just seems so magical and fun. This is maybe something I could do when in Edinburgh (although I tried to last year but it was waaay too busy at the time, so we'll see. Hopefully the timing is right this year😄).

Have a Christmas movie night
I love Christmas films - even the cheesy Hallmark ones! I'd really love to have a night in with friends or family and just make our way through as many Christmas films as possible.


Do you have any plans for this month?

Bye for now, xo




Comments

Popular Posts