An Autumn Q&A

This is the first time I've ever done a 'Q&A' type post on my blog but what better to start with than one to do with one of my favourite times of year - Autumn! Plus since I really like to talk about all things Autumn here on my blog, a Q&A gives me the perfect excuse to do just that.




1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
For me, what signifies the start of Autumn is when the leaves are just starting to change colour and there's more of a chill in the air. Or the start of Autumn is signified by coffee shops selling their pumpkin spiced drinks!


2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
I like the smell outside after it's just rained on an autumnal day (I also really love the smell of rain after a particularly hot summer day). It just smells so nice outside on a cold, Autumn day after it's just rained. I also associate the smell of vanilla with Autumn so that's probably my favourite scent at this time of year.


3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
I don't think I have just one favourite Autumn colour because it would probably be a mix of the kinds of reds, oranges and yellows that the leaves change to.


4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
As much as I've just recently come to really enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes, I actually think my favourite Autumn drink will forever remain hot chocolate.


5. What TV show, old or new, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
One of my friends recommend that I start watching Gilmore Girls as it is a perfect show for this time of year with all its Autumnal aesthetics and I've only just started but I've been really enjoying it so far and its something that I've come to look forward to watching after I've been to uni during the day. I had also been looking forward to Riverdale coming back for its fourth season and now that its started, I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season as the episodes come out.


6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
I love jumpers for this time of year. I recently got some new jumpers in different colours which I've been wearing pretty much every day. I wish I was a more fashionable person because there's so many cute Autumnal outfits out there but I just wouldn't know how to style myself or be able to pull off😄


7. What is your favourite Autumn activity?
I have so many different activities I enjoy this time of year but I think my favourite would probably just be having a Halloween/horror movie night.


8. What are your favourite Autumnal decorations?
I've got three sparkly pumpkins which I got from ASDA which I love putting out in places around my room. I've also got a little pumpkin glass thing which I really like. A few years ago I made a pumpkin jar that glows when you put a candle in it and it had turned out better than I expected so I still put it out every year.


9. Do you have any Halloween traditions?
When I was younger, I used to always go trick or treating with my brother and cousins which always used to be so much fun. As I grew out of that, I'd spend Halloween at home with my dad and we'd have cheap face paints from ASDA and paint each others faces in different Halloween-y styles. Nowadays on Halloween, I usually just stay at home and watch Halloween/horror movies with my brother.
One of my friend's has thrown a Halloween party at her house for the last five years so that's also become a part of my Halloween traditions. 

10. What's your favourite Autumn memory?
I feel like I don't even have one specific favourite memory because I've got so many lovely little memories of this time of year. I think one of my favourites is from when my brother and I went on a walk through the woods and collected leaves to stick onto jars to create little leaf-jars that looked so cute when a candle was lit inside. After we made our jars, we had some hot chocolate and watched Hocus Pocus while our jars glowed softly by our little electric fireplace.

I'd love to hear your responses to any of the questions.

Bye for now, xo 

Comments

Popular Posts