Let's Catch Up


Hi everyone!

So I’ve been so super busy with uni work/exam stuff and with life in general recently that I really haven’t had the time I would have liked to be creating blog posts. However, that should hopefully change soon since my last uni related thing will be over next week. It’s an interview / group discussion to see if I’ve basically “got what it takes” to move onto second year and on to the course work that will put me on the path to my future career (so no pressure, right?😅). I actually only had one exam where I had to go into uni and sit in a hall and write, all my other exams for first year have been essay based which meant that I got to write them (and stress over them) in the comfort of my own home. The exam I had to go in and sit didn’t go as well as I had hoped but honestly I’m just hoping to have at least scraped a pass so that I don’t need to think of that subject area again since it wasn’t really anything to do with my actual course in becoming a primary teacher, it was just an extra subject I took to get my credits up. But that’s over now and I’ve been trying not to even think of it😄. So now I just need to make it through the interview and discussion and that’ll be my first year of uni over! Whaaaattt???!!!

In other life news, I’ve managed to get a part time job at a children’s soft play area aaaand pass my driving test first time! Although for driving, I think the man who took me for my driving test was just being nice because I’m pretty sure there was a few times I should have failed and I’ve definitely not got a whole lot of driving confidence, although it has improved a LOT from when I passed. I also bought myself my first car!! I’d been saving for a few years and when I passed my test I actually had enough to buy my own car. I felt like such an adult! I think I’m going to do a blog post on my driving experiences so far since there have definitely been some ups and downs and I hope that sharing them will maybe help other new drivers, possibly. 

Also, I’ve started watching Bates Motel on Netflix and so far it’s so good!

So that’s pretty much all really! I’m hoping that during summer I’ll have lots more exciting things to share and talk about since my summer holiday will last just over three months! 

I’ll have more blog posts as soon as possible but until then

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts