Top 5: Favourite Shows To Binge Watch On Netflix



Watching Netflix has become something I like to do whenever I want to unwind and relax. I only joined the world of Netflix at the start of last year, so I’ve had many shows that people have recommended to me to catch up on. However, out of all the shows I’ve watched so far, I thought I’d list my five favourites of the moment. 

  • Pretty Little Liars - I started and finished Pretty Little Liars last year. I’d heard lots of people talk about it but had never really thought it was my kind of show, but boy was I wrong! There’s drama, mystery, suspense, love; many of the things that I enjoy in a show. Once I got to season four, my mum started properly watching it with me as she’d already seen parts of episodes whenever I was watching it and she loved it too and so every Thursday and Friday night we’d watch it together. Many people who have seen the show have stated that they didn’t like how it ended, and although I did find the end plot a little far fetched, I personally still enjoyed it all nonetheless. 
  • American Horror Story - This was one of the first shows I watched on Netflix. I watched the first five seasons in about 3 weeks. And watched Roanoke as soon as it arrived on Netflix. I’ve loved every single season of American Horror Story but I think my favourites have been ‘Murder House’ and ‘Freakshow’. Quite a few people who I know who have watched the show have said that they feel like the newer seasons aren’t as good as the older ones, but I personally have enjoyed every season. I love that they’re all different and there’s completely new stories to get lost in. But I also really like how some seasons include references to past seasons, it’s like they all tie together in one way or another. 
  • Stranger Things - As I mentioned in another post, I Love Stranger Things. Everything from the storylines to the characters to the music, I love it all! I felt that the second season was better than the first (although I did absolutely love the first so there’s really not that much between them) but I loved that all the characters got to be further developed in the second season (especially Joe Keery’s character Steve). I feel that the choice of casting for this show was perfect; every actor fits their part so well. I can’t wait to see what season three will bring! (Although I think I read somewhere that season three isn’t coming until 2019 and I really don’t know how I’ll be able to wait till then!)
  • Dynasty - I started watching Dynasty when it first came out. This had been another show that, at first, I hadn’t thought I’d enjoy but I gave it a go anyway. As it turns out, it’s obviously now one of my favourites! Firstly, the show stars Elizabeth Gillies who I’ve loved as an actress since she was on ‘Victorious’. I also love the storyline of the show and all the mysteries surrounding the characters. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of season one will bring and I'm already hoping that there's going to be a second season.
  • The Vampire Diaries - This is a show that I’ve only recently started watching (which probably wasn’t smart at this time since I’ve got uni work + assignments + books for uni to read😄) but this show is definitely already becoming one of my favourites. I’m one of those people who enjoys vampire movies (yes, even including Twilight😱) so I’ve really been enjoying The Vampire Diaries. I won’t really say too much about this show since I’m only on episode 15 of season one so I’ve still got a long way to go. But it’s definitely already made it onto my list of 5 Netflix favourites!

What's your favourite shows to watch on Netflix?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts