December Goals

I can’t quite believe it’s now the last month of 2017! So much has happened in this past year and to think it’s now December! November was such a busy month; I had so much uni work and assignments to do that I feel like I maybe neglected my November goals more than I had meant to. But December/Christmas time is my ultimate favourite time of year so, although it’s a busy month, I’m really looking forward to see what December will bring. 




  • Go to at least one Christmas Market - I love Christmas markets! The atmosphere, the Christmassy lights, the little cute stalls selling little cute things, it’s all so cozy!
  • Go outdoor ice skating - one of my favourite things to do is ice skating. I’ve never been to an outdoor rink before but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, especially at this time of year. 
  • Finish Christmas shopping - and not leave it till the last minute like last year....
  • Have a Christmas movie night with friends - Every year, no matter how busy we’ve been, my friends and I always find one day/night where we get together and sit in fluffy pj’s and watch Christmas films whilst drinking hot chocolate. 
  • Take some time for myself - As November had been so full of uni work, I felt like all my free time was consumed by writing various essays and assignments. Since uni is finished for the year, I can focus more on myself and do the things I enjoy such as read a good book, play guitar, or binge watch shows on Netflix. 
  • Spend more time with my family - Especially as it’s the holiday season. I also want to visit my grandparents as often as I can this month. 

That’s just a few of my goals for this month. I’m looking forward to see what December will have in store!

What are your goals for this month?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts