Tv/Books // October


As Halloween is fast approaching, I thought I’d put together a little list of a few of my favourite things to watch and read around this time of year!

Films | I love scary/Halloween themed movies! My number one favourite film for this time of year has to be Hocus Pocus! It always puts me in the Halloween spirit. Other favourites that I enjoy watching this time of year are ‘The Addams Family’, any and all Tim Burton movies, especially ‘Beetlejuice’, all the ‘Scary Movie’ films, ‘The Conjuring’ and all the ‘paranormal Activity’ films!

Tv | I feel like as the darker months approach, it’s such a perfect time to just snuggle up and binge watch tv shows on Netflix. I loved ‘Stranger Things’ and can’t wait until season 2 arrives (which is really soon now!!) I’ve also been loving ‘Riverdale’. I had planned to wait until all of season 2’s episodes came out so I could watch them all in one go, but I got too impatient and so have been watching it every Thursday when a new episode appears! I also quite enjoy watching the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween episodes this time of year and of course re-watching all my favourite 'American Horror Story' episodes!

Books | I love to read, although I currently have no time to read books of my choosing as I have a huge reading list of uni books to get through! But books I love for this time of year are: ‘The Shining’ by Stephen King, ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ by Ransom Riggs. On my list of books I want to read is 'IT' by Stephen King but as it is such a big book, I'll probably wait until I've got more time before starting it, but it sounds like a good kind of story for this time of year.

Of course no October would be complete without having read or seen ‘Harry Potter’. One of my favourite book and film franchises!

What do you like to watch and read during this time of year?



Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts