Taking Time For Yourself

This weekend has been the first weekend in over a month where I've actually had some free time to just relax and focus on myself. Usually once it gets to the weekend I've got a pile of uni work to catch up on and different assignments to write but I had managed to get the majority of things done during the week, meaning my weekend was free to do whatever I pleased. This weekend has been one of the most chilled weekends I've had in what feels like ages.

I spent most of Saturday catching up on shows like Riverdale, Stranger Things and  Freakish.Then I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night and caught up with friends. On the Sunday morning I went out for a walk as it was a really lovey, sunny Autumnal morning, my favourite kind of mornings! It all felt so relaxing and just what I needed to unwind after the busy week I'd had. It's always nice to do things that you enjoy and not have to worry (too much) about anythings else. I've enjoyed every moment of this weekend end because who knows what the weekends to come are going to be like😅

This weekend has made me realise that it's important to take some time for yourself every now and again. It's okay to put yourself first and to do the things that make you happy. Of course getting work done is important but I'd say it's equally, if not more, important to make sure that you're okay. I'm feeling much more relaxed than I have been these recent past weekends and I'm hoping this will mean that I'll be feeling more ready to tackle the new week!


What are some of your favourite things to do to relax and unwind?

Bye for now, xo

Comments

Popular Posts